E Stings Idents Competition
The E STINGS competition 2007
Yes, we're doing it again. The annual opportunity to weird us out with your crazed imaginations is here once more as E4 and Creative Review proudly present E STINGS 4. "The E STINGS competition has become something of an E4 institution," says E4 head of on-air, Neil Gorringe. "It's fantastic to see what people can get up to with our logo." The big difference this year is that we want you to create stings not just for E4 but also for E4 Music. "Since it launched in the 6am-2pm slot in August 2005, E4 Music has been a great success for the channel. People are watching E4 round the clock," says Channel 4 and E4 marketing executive Peter Spiers, "and since E4 Music shares the same brand values as E4, we think it deserves its own E STINGS.
The winner will receive a commission from E4 to make a series of idents with a £15,000 budget. Two runners-up will each receive £1500 worth of kit of their choice.
* The overall winner, as decided by a public vote, will be commissioned by E4 to make a series of idents with a £15,000 budget.
* Two runners-up will each receive £1500 worth of kit of their choice.
* The best 25 entries which will be broadcast on-air on either E4 or E4 Music.
* Every E STINGS entrant will be eligible for £5 off a subscription to Creative Review and the top 10 entries will receive a free subscription.
* All entries will be showcased on this here lovely website. Selected entrants will be invited to a party at a major London gallery where the winners will be announced