submitted by Encounters
ENCOUNTERS BRISTOL INTERNATIONAL FILM FESTIVAL (16 – 20 NOVEMBER)
DEADLINE 30 JUNE
There are only a few days left to submit your short film or animation to the 17th Encounters Bristol International Film Festival (16-20 November). Submit by 30th June for a chance to win over 10,000UKP worth of prizes, or a prestigious short film award nomination (Academy Awards®, European Film Awards, BAFTAs, Cartoon D'Or).
SUBMIT NOW AT WWW.ENCOUNTERS-FESTIVAL.ORG.UK
Here are the following awards and prizes available this year for competition strands Animated Encounters and Brief Encounters:
- 2 Grand prix Awards. Prize: 2,000UKP* (& Academy Award® short-listing)
- 2 European New Talent Awards, eligible to European Graduating films or first time European director credits. Prize: 1,000euro*
- 2 Best of British Awards. Prize: 1,000UKP* (all films qualify for BAFTA live action & animation awards)
- 2 Best of the South West Awards. Prize: 500UKP*
- A Documentary Award. Prize: 1,000UKP*
- An Experimental Award. Prize: 1,000UKP*
- A Children’s Jury Award. Prize: 500UKP*
- DepicT! Awards (details at www.depict.org)
Short films and animations are eligible from all over the world, completed from 1 Jan 2010, under 30 minutes in length from every genre (animation, live action drama, documentary, experimental and music video). The submission fee for a digital entry is 20UKP, and for a DVD entry it is 25UKP.
Be part of one of the UK's most prestigious celebrations of short film, and emerging talent.
Powered by Vast Blue