Encounters Bristol International Film Festival
submitted by Encounters
ENCOUNTERS BRISTOL INTERNATIONAL FILM FESTIVAL (16 – 20 NOVEMBER)
DEADLINE 30 JUNE
There are only a few days left to submit your short film or animation to the 17th Encounters Bristol International Film Festival (16-20 November). Submit by 30th June for a chance to win over 10,000UKP worth of prizes, or a prestigious short film award nomination (Academy Awards®, European Film Awards, BAFTAs, Cartoon D'Or).
SUBMIT NOW AT WWW.ENCOUNTERS-FESTIVAL.ORG.UK
Here are the following awards and prizes available this year for competition strands Animated Encounters and Brief Encounters:
- 2 Grand prix Awards. Prize: 2,000UKP* (& Academy Award® short-listing)
- 2 European New Talent Awards, eligible to European Graduating films or first time European director credits. Prize: 1,000euro*
- 2 Best of British Awards. Prize: 1,000UKP* (all films qualify for BAFTA live action & animation awards)
- 2 Best of the South West Awards. Prize: 500UKP*
- A Documentary Award. Prize: 1,000UKP*
- An Experimental Award. Prize: 1,000UKP*
- A Children’s Jury Award. Prize: 500UKP*
- DepicT! Awards (details at www.depict.org)
Short films and animations are eligible from all over the world, completed from 1 Jan 2010, under 30 minutes in length from every genre (animation, live action drama, documentary, experimental and music video). The submission fee for a digital entry is 20UKP, and for a DVD entry it is 25UKP.
Be part of one of the UK's most prestigious celebrations of short film, and emerging talent.
Powered by Vast BlueRead more Last few days to submit to Encounters Bristol for Oscar shortlisting
Encounters International Film Festival - 2 WEEKS TO GO
Here’s a gentle reminder that Encounters International Film Festival’s call for entries closes in 2 weeks, and we have some great multiple entry deals.
Read more Encounters International Film Festival call for entries - two weeks left
This is just a gentle reminder that Encounters International Film Festival’s Early bird submission prices end on Monday 31st May. After this date the cost of DVD entries will rise from £20 to £25.
However, we are still offering filmmakers the opportunity to submit their films digitally to us for the reduced price of £15. So far almost 70% of you are choosing to submit your films this way which not only reduces the costs for you the filmmaker but is also better for the environment.
Depict! – Can you do it in 90 seconds?
Free submission, upload at depict.org. Deadline 6 Sept 2010. A Watershed project. www.depict.org